PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course
is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photography course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros. It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had. Plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
• How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
• The method for getting great shots quickly
• The three primary principles for good underwater photos
No photo experience required! That’s what the program is for – showing you how to take pictures underwater.
What's Included PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
The following is included with this course.
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver
- 10 years of age
- Good Health
- Completed Medical Statement
And ofcourse an awesome instructor.
- All Padi Materials and certification
- All Diving equipment
- Lunch and bottled water
All other transportation during your course